Tired of the brain fog that comes along after eating cookies? So are we! That’s why we created our delicious and brain healthy Coconut Macaroons recipe. These delicious cookies are made with almond flour instead of regular flour, and honey instead of sugar! And trust us, you won’t miss those unhealthy ingredients…
Ditch the brain fog today with these cookies!
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1.5 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup honey plus 1-2 tbsp
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 vanilla bean (scraped) optional
- pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees
- Combine almond flour with coconut. Mix honey, coconut oil, vanilla and salt. Then combine both bowls of ingredients.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Roll about 1 Tbsp dough into ball and put on pan.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Let cool. Can be refrigerated or frozen.