Paleo Peach Cobbler
Our Paleo Peach Cobbler recipe may look and taste like it’s made with bad-for-you sugar and butter, but we’ve swapped out the unhealthy ingredients to make a sinless, healthy dessert that will boost your brain power! Made with almond flour, raw coconut butter, and honey, this dessert will satisfy your sweet tooth while keeping your brain in optimal health. Using these healthy ingredients also makes this dessert both paleo and gluten-free!
Try our delicious peach cobbler recipe for dessert tonight, and feel the brain-power benefits tomorrow!
- 4 peaches
- 1/5 cups almond flour
- 4 tbsp raw coconut butter
- 2.5 tbsp Grade A Dark Color, Robust Taste Maple Syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees.
- In a small pot, heat the coconut butter until it melts.
- Grease an 8x8 dish or pan with about one tablespoon of the melted coconut butter.
- Skin and slice the peaches, then lay them along the bottom of the baking dish.
- In a large bowl, combine the almond flour, the rest of the melted coconut butter, the maple syrup, and vanilla. Mix until crumbly and moist. Sprinkle over the peaches.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until topping is brown and crisp.
Looking for more brain friendly recipes? Check out our brain health recipes, or schedule a consultation with Dr. Diane® for personal help customizing your diet for your symptoms!