Paleo Peach Cobbler
Try our delicious peach cobbler recipe for dessert tonight, and feel the brain-power benefits tomorrow!
- 4 peaches
- 1/5 cups almond flour
- 4 tbsp raw coconut butter
- 2.5 tbsp Grade A Dark Color, Robust Taste Maple Syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees.
- In a small pot, heat the coconut butter until it melts.
- Grease an 8x8 dish or pan with about one tablespoon of the melted coconut butter.
- Skin and slice the peaches, then lay them along the bottom of the baking dish.
- In a large bowl, combine the almond flour, the rest of the melted coconut butter, the maple syrup, and vanilla. Mix until crumbly and moist. Sprinkle over the peaches.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until topping is brown and crisp.