The Restorative Health Blanket, developed to re-balance and restore harmony to the body’s natural energy flow, provides amazing health benefits by working as both an “energy shield” and as an “energy mirror”. Reflecting the body’s own “energetic portrait” provides favorable conditions for healing and enhancing overall well-being for ALL ages.
Dr. Wilhelm Reich’s work on Orgone energy inspired the development of the Restorative Health Blanket. The theory of Orgone energy is Reich’s reference to the subtle body energy that is part of our manifold being which is negatively affected by both internal and external factors. Using this concept, the blanket’s material acts like an electro-magnetic mirror, reflecting the body’s energy portrait, thus improving the body’s self-corrective ability.
Restorative Health Blanket Uses:
- Strengthens the immune system and increases resistance to seasonal allergies, cold, flu with repeated use.
- Improves recovery period from traumas, injuries, surgery, and common illnesses.
- Aids in redistributing the body’s energy, which promotes faster healing and encourages blood flow in areas of poor circulation
- Increases brain wave activity thereby enhancing one’s mood and outlook
- Protects from harmful electromagnetic fields
- Reflects the problem areas in the body’s “energy portrait” back on itself, thereby acting as a homeopathic stimulus for immune and healing responses
- Safe to use, with no complications, or side effects
- Can be used as a stand-alone treatment or combined with other therapies, fitness, or wellness programs
- Practical and portable—can be used in the home or office, fitness center, or on the road.
Who Benefits from the Restorative Health Blanket?
Anyone can benefit from the Restorative Health Blanket. TheBlanket protects against dangers and hazards of the environment and is especially valuable for newborns and the elderly, however, everyone can benefit from protection and reflection, more energy, and balancing energy flow.
The blanket is used for stress relief, sore muscles, pain relief, sleep disorders, to increase performance, to fight against colds and viruses, to reduce the symptoms of many diseases, to increase blood circulation and relax muscles, as an anti-aging treatment… or just to feel calm, warm and toasty.
Can be used by:
- Children, who are particularly sensitive to dangers and hazards of our environment,
- Elderly, who need to increase and preserves their energy resources,
- Athletes, to maximize their performance and speed up their recovery from sports injuries and traumas,
- Executives, anyone else with a stressful job, to decrease stress and burn-out.
…and anyone seeking relief from psycho-emotional tension and fatigue; stress and anxiety, constant worry; insomnia; physical, mental, and emotional exhaustion; stiff muscles, chronic muscle pain, and muscular spasms; high blood pressure; hyperactivity; low energy; and pre- and post-surgery.
Blanket Size: 82″ X 59″
How to Use:
Recommended use for the Restorative Health Blanket is one hour before going to bed, or at bedtime. The duration of a session ranges from 15 to 60 minutes, but the optimal duration is generally 30-40 minutes, one to three times per day, based upon individual needs and reactions to use.
Use the Blanket in a quiet and free from outside distractions environment. Relaxation music, aromatherapy, essential oils, and beeswax candles are highly beneficial.
The Restorative Health Blanket may bring about a feeling of internal warmth and a slight pricking sensation, which is safe and does not bring any discomfort. Sleepiness and extreme relaxation typically result from using this Blanket. Experiencing a sense of inner peace and calm, that feels something like a meditation, is also a commonly reported.
It is best to be free from wearing any clothing or undergarments containing synthetic material. Any metallic jewelry and/ or watch should be removed. Prior to each session, touch a grounded metal object in order to eliminate static electricity.
For orders outside the Contiguous U.S., please email us at email@example.com.