The HeartMath® techniques and technologies were created to help people harness the power of their heart to self-regulate and take charge of their emotions for healthier, more fulfilling lives.
Studies conducted with over 11,500* people have shown significant improvements in mental & emotional well-being in just 6-9 weeks using HeartMath techniques and technology:
24% improvement in the ability to focus
30% improvement in sleep
38% improvement in calmness
46% drop in anxiety
48% drop in fatigue
56% drop in depression
Reduce stress and anxietyEmotions have a powerful impact on the human body. Positive emotions like gratitude, appreciation, care and kindness feel good and are good for our health. They help the systems in our body synchronize and work better. Stress affects the body physically, mentally and emotionally. When we are stressed, the body is out of sync. The depleting emotions we feel, like anger, frustration, anxiety and worry, lead to disorder in the nervous system. Renewing positive emotions create order which is called coherence. Coherence leads to mental clarity, creativity, and resiliency.
How it worksThe emWave2® is an advanced heart rate monitor, able to measure subtle changes in your heart rhythms. This type of measurement is known as heart rate variability analysis or HRV. The analysis of HRV is a noninvasive measurement that reflects heart-brain interaction and autonomic nervous system dynamics, which are particularly sensitive to changes in your emotional state. The emWave technology collects pulse data through a pulse sensor, and translates the information from your heart rhythms into graphics on your computer or into easy to follow lights on the portable emWave Personal Stress Reliever.
Heart Rhythms and CoherenceWhen you experience stressful emotions such as anger, resentment, frustration, anxiety, or irritation, your heart-rhythm pattern becomes irregular and incoherent, negatively affecting your health, brain function, performance and sense of well-being. When you experience positive emotions such as appreciation, care, joy and love, your heart-rhythm pattern is more ordered and coherent.
FEATURES OF EMWAVE2®
- Use emWave2® on the go as a portable training device and store your sessions for later review
- Run a session while at your computer and watch your coherence through real–time charts
- Store all session information on your computer for future comparison and review
- Four challenge levels including a challenging Advanced User mode
- Adjustable brightness of the LED displays and audio feedback
- Make sessions entertaining with the coherence building tools
BENEFITS OF emWave2®
- Transform your response to stress and quickly rebalance your mind, body and emotions
- Increase your ability to think clearer, be more intuitive, and make better decisions, especially under pressure
- Improve health, increase resilience and well-being; maintain personal balance
- Decrease stress and burnout in chaotic and changing environments
- Maximize creativity and innovation
- Boost performance and overall intelligence
For more on emWave2® please watch video below:
The Coherence BreakthroughemWave2® technology is based on “the coherence breakthrough”. Coherence is a state of synchronization between your heart, brain and autonomic nervous system which has been proven to have numerous mental, emotional and physical benefits. You can think of coherence as a simultaneous state of relaxation, readiness and revitalization. It’s a first step in prepping for what athletes call “the zone”. Coherence improves performance, health and emotional well-being.
Unleash the Power of Positivity
The use of emWave2® helps develop inner resilience — a state of poise and readiness for effectively dealing with stressful feelings and whatever challenges come your way. You’ll find your attitudes, emotions and perspectives become more positive and resilient, ultimately resulting in improved health.
Are you ready to experience greater emotional stability, increased mental clarity and improved cognitive function? Do you want to feel better and perform better?