Neuroband™ FAQ and Videos
What is the Cost for Shipping?
What Type of Salt do I use for the Saline Solution?
How and When do I Clean the Neuroband?
The cross straps can also be washed with Dial liquid antibacterial soap. However, if you are doing brain mapping, specifically a qEEG, you need to have the headband and cross strap perfectly dry before using again.
Can I Use the Cap While the Last Client's Patches Are Still Wet?
What Kind of Impedance Readings Should I Expect with the Neuroband?
How Tight do the Velcro Strips Need to be?
What do I do if the Impedance Isn't Good Enough?
Can I Make My Own Spray?
What is the Difference Between the CSP 5006 and CSX5008 Cross Straps?
Which Neuroband Should I Purchase?
The model with 2 cross straps is for 1-4 channel training across the top of the head. The model with 3 cross straps allows for 1-19 channel training.
You can always buy the basic model with one cross strap and if you need one or two more cross straps you can order those separately. You will see that option in your shopping cart.
How Does It Work?
NeurobandTM with the custom ElectroCap ribbon does everything a ElectroCap does, it is made by the same company.
The differences are the following:
- You don’t have to buy 3 sizes.
- There is no need for Neuroprep.
- You do not need to use gel or buy a syringe, reducing mess.
- You need ElectroMist solution.
- You wet the chamois pockets with ElectroMist and wet the testing site with a Q-tip.
- It takes half the time to put it on (4 minutes) and has an impedance of less than 3 Kohms.
- It takes 3 seconds to take off and clean up.
- It takes 5 minutes to wash before the next client.
The difference in the LENS Cap version is that instead of one pin, it has 19 individual pins for each site on the head.