Schedule A Brain Health Consult With Dr.Diane®
Dr. Diane® has over 35 years of clinical experience as a neuropsychologist, board certified health psychologist, board certified sports psychologist, and performing arts psychologist.
Please note! A brain health consult is not an intake appointment. It is a one-time consultation with Dr. Diane® to develop a customized treatment program and to find the right practitioner(s) to meet the needs of the individual. We look forward to working with you!
NOTES FROM YOUR CONSULTATION WILL NOT BE PROVIDED. PLEASE BRING A RECORDING DEVICE OR NOTEPAD WITH A PEN TO TAKE NOTES DURING YOUR CONSULTATION.
If you or your loved one have been told by every doctor that there is nothing more they can do for you…
Dr. Diane® can provide you with real Solutions & Resources℠!
It has been a difficult journey for me since I suffered a concussion. Within a year of my injury my husband died; I lost my job; the LT disability used the vulnerabilities from my injury to exploit my future, and I received little guidance from my doctors. Then I found Dr Diane®… Dr. Diane® used her own experiences to develop strategies to treat TBI and PCS. So I personally consulted with Dr. Diane® and she not only validated my symptoms, explained the anatomy behind my injury, but she also devised a treatment plan… Only with Dr. Diane®’s help have I been able to continue to pursue better health. I am forever grateful for all she has done for me and everyone suffering from TBI or PCS and for all the medical knowledge she has acquired and shared with all.
– Betsy Bray, CT
FIVE REASONS TO HAVE A BRAIN HEALTH CONSULT WITH DR. DIANE®:
- You will have an expert, in the field of Brain Injury, Neuropsychology, Sports Psychology, Performing Arts Psychology and Health Psychology available to YOU! Dr. Diane®’s work and her personal journey with brain injury has been featured in many publications.
- You will have over 35 years of professional experience available to YOU! Dr. Diane® is a Licensed Psychologist and Health Service Provider, Board Certified in both Health Psychology and Sports Psychology and is a member of many professional organizations. Dr. Diane® is also a speaker, teacher and author.
- You will have one of the largest databases of practitioners, lawyers, mental health providers, and other professionals available to YOU! Dr. Diane® will be your advocate. She personally knows many professionals in the field, and will lead you to the ones who can really help.
- You can have real Solutions & Resources℠ available to YOU! Dr. Diane® dedicates her practice to helping people and organizations overcome obstacles.
- You can have Dr. Diane® act as a personal guide to YOU! Dr. Diane® sees you as a person with individual needs, and knows how it feels when the system sees you only as a number. Using her innovative 5 Prong Approach, Dr. Diane® will provide you with a customized treatment program and find the right practitioner(s) in your area to help you reach your goals.
DURING A 90-MINUTE BRAIN HEALTH CONSULTATION, DR. DIANE® WILL:
- Review: Gain a comprehensive understanding of your history and symptoms (30 minutes)
- Explain: Provide an overview of the brain/body interaction, and present various treatment methods (30 minutes)
- Recommend: Using her 5 Prong Approach, Dr. Diane® will develop a unique, individualized program based on your needs (30 minutes)
Virtual appointments available worldwide, online or by phone
Consult with Dr. Diane® in person at her Massachusetts office; by phone; by email; or virtually worldwide via Zoom.us. Call our office at (978) 352-6349, or fill out the contact form below. If you have any questions regarding payment or cancellation, please call our office.
A consult is not an intake appointment. It is a one-time consultation with Dr. Diane® to develop a customized plan for the client. We look forward to working with you!
PLEASE NOTE: NOTES FROM YOUR CONSULTATION WILL NOT BE PROVIDED. PLEASE BRING A RECORDING DEVICE OR NOTEPAD WITH A PEN TO TAKE NOTES DURING YOUR CONSULTATION.
Book your 90 minute Neurological Consultation now and receive a FREE signed copy of Dr. Diane®‘s book, “Coping with Concussion and Mild Traumatic Brain Injury” after initial payment!
Brain Health Consultation
Ask Dr. Diane®!
Receive personal advice from Dr. Diane®!
Ask Dr. Diane® a specific question and receive one-time advice via e-mail. There is a $36.00 fee for this service. Dr. Diane® will respond with thoughtful, helpful advice tailored to your situation.
FOR NON-EMERGENCY USE ONLY
7 Hodges Street, N. Andover, MA 01845
Dr. Diane Brain Health
Book Dr. Diane®
Add inspiration, empowerment & hope to your next event!
Dr. Diane® is a motivational speaker who captivates audiences drawing from her personal journey and professional expertise. As a keynote speaker, Dr. Diane® brings empowerment and hope along with solutions and answers to professionals, individuals and families coping with life’s difficult challenges.
Dr. Diane® is a member of the National Speakers Association and is available for speaking engagements and customized training workshops. Dr. Diane® trains individuals and groups, in her office, at a retreat or at your location.