Neurofeedback Training for Professionals
Receive Biofeedback and Neurofeedback training from a professional with years of experience using a wide variety of methods to treat a wide spectrum of disorders and conditions!
Where do you Start Your Neurofeedback Training?If you are starting or advancing your career in Biofeedback and/or Neurofeedback and you want to know more about the innovative technology, Dr. Diane® provides individual, in-service or professional workshops to help you decide what methods are best for the patients or clients you provide clinical services to help them regain their life or for brain fitness.
Providers and TrainingEach manufacturer has specific training sessions for their Neurofeedback equipment. These sessions are vital so you are truly comfortable with that equipment and the protocols that are used on that equipment. The average clinician spends many hours in training to learn a specific method. Training includes positioning electrodes, learning which frequency effects specific symptoms – such as sleep issues – and how to enhance certain areas, such as increasing one’s ability to recall or helping to enhance athletic performance. Most clinicians have learned one method, and when they have achieved a specified amount of training, they are listed as a provider for that specific method. Some clinicians have taken specific training and education to obtain a BCIA board certification. Others have their Doctorate in Neuroantomony and are trained in a specific method.
Dr. Diane®‘s Neurofeedback Training CredentialsDr. Diane® has over 18 years of training and experience in the area of brain health and brain rehabilitation as a neuropsychologist and brain fitness as a board certified sports psychologist. Dr. Diane® is a professionally trained neurofeedback provider and trainer in the following areas:
- Over 50 hrs. of BCIA credits (Biofeedback Certification International Alliance)
- Brain Master – Dr. Tom Collura, Dr. Robert Thatcher
- EEG Spectrum – Susan and Seigfried Othmer
- EEG Info- Low Frequency – Susan and Seigfriend Othmer
- LENS – Len Och and Kathy Willis
- Gamma Coherence- Dr.Kurt Thornton
- Alpha/Theta – Dr.Nancy White
- Zscore Training- Dr.Tom Collura, Dr.Robert Thatcher
- Brain Master Avatar- Penijean Gracefire
- Neuroguide- QEEG – Dr.Robert Thatcher, Grant Bright, Mike Beasley, Penijean Gracefire
- Neurofield- Dr. Nick Dorgis, Penijean Gracefire
- Braintrainer- Peter Van Deusen
- Swingle Method- Dr. Paul Swingle
- QDS System- Dr. Eduardo Rocatti- Argentina
- pRoshi- Chuck Davis and Dr. Victoria Ibric
- HEG- Dr. Hershal Toomin, Dr. Jeffrey Carmen
- HRV- HeartMath Training
- Thought Technology- Dr. Michael Thompson and Dr. Carol Thompson
Dr. Diane® is a professional member of the following organizations:
- International Society for Neurofeedback and Research (ISNR)
- The Association for Applied Psychophysiology and Biofeedback (AAPB)
- Northeast Regional Biofeedback Society (NRBS)
- Biofeedback Society of California (BCS)
Customized and Personalized TrainingLastly, there are a vast number of Neurofeedback providers who want customized and personalize training in a wide variety of methods and would like to know when to use a specific protocols. Dr. Diane® does not believe that there is one method that provides everything to every person, because she believes each person is unique and each symptom and brain related issue is just as unique as the individual. She decides what method or approach she’ll use based on the Dr. Diane 5 Prong approach and where the patient is at physically and emotionally on the day she is treating them. In this personalized training, you will learn the necessary flexibility that should be used when deciding how to treat patients. You would learn specific methods and protocols so you can adapt these methods and treat your clients more effectively instead of using a cookie cutter, one size fits all method.
One Method Doesn’t Fit AllAs an example, one of Dr. Diane®’s Neurofeedback patients asked about LENS (Low Energy Neurofeedback System), because she heard it is supposed to be the most effective method of Neurofeedback, and wanted to know why Dr. Diane® wasn’t using it on her. Dr. Diane® explained it is because one method doesn’t fit all, even if two patients have the same symptoms or brain related issues. It really depends on the person and their complete background. In this case, it was not the best fit for the patient.
In-service or Workshop Training by Dr. Diane®Dr. Diane® provides personalized training sessions in group settings for in-service training of your staff or during an 8-hour professional workshop. Dr. Diane® offers consultations and training for professionals at all experience levels in Neurofeedback. Training and supervision is also available for new Neurofeedback practitioners at our Boxford, Massachusetts office. Dr. Diane® offers additional training, supervision, and case reviews for the more seasoned professional via web video chat services such as Skype, or by phone.
Schedule training with Dr. Diane® now! Fill out the contact form, or call us at 978-352-6349 to receive Neurofeedback training from a professional with years of experience.
Ways Neurofeedback Training Can HelpThere is clinical evidence and/or clinical reports on the effectiveness of Neurofeedback training for the following disorders seen in children and teens, as well as adults.
Children & Teens
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Learning Difficulties
- Sleeping Problems
- Anxiety and Panic Attacks
- Auto-Immune Dysfunction
- Chronic Pain
- Peak Mental Performance
- Sleeping Problems
- Minor Traumatic Brain Injury
- Tension Headaches & Migraines
Dr. Diane®’s Neuroband™
Enhance the Neurofeedback experience with this innovative and easy-to-use headband! No set-up, no clean-up!
Dr. Diane® has developed the Neuroband™, a Neurofeedback headband that can be used to achieve optimum Neurofeedback, Discovery 24-Channel, Z-Score training, Othmer, LENS and various Assessments: QEEG, Mini-Q and Q Assessment. This is the only headband of its type on the market. Unlike other types of headbands that do not allow for the precise placement of the electrodes, the Neuroband™ is precise! It also allows for quick set-up and a mess free experience, saving time and consumables.
Key features of Dr Diane®‘s Neuroband™ include:
It allows for ease, comfort and customizing for individuals. No need to prep the scalp or use conductive paste. Just soak the chamois and put it on the location you want. It takes one minute to put on and seconds to remove without any cleanup.
- Ease of use: no parting the hair, no neuro-prep needed, no need for alcohol clean up
- Comfortable to those with skin or head sensitivities
- Applied with a saline solution rather than Neuro-paste
For more information or to purchase our unique Neuroband™, click here.