Chocolate Avocado Pudding
A sweet spin on a powerful superfood! Many know that avocados are good for us, but many cringe when someone suggests eating them. Maybe it’s the name or how an avocado looks when it turns brown (oxidizes). Well, this recipe just might change your mind!
Easy to make, packed with nutrients, and delicious! But please, don’t take our word for it.
Try it for yourself!
- 2 Avocados
- 1/3 cup Cocoa Powder Organic
- 1/3 cup Raw Sugar or Honey
- 1/3 cup Coconut Milk
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- Pinch Cinnamon
- Garnish Mint Leaf
- Scoop the flesh of the avocado into a mini-food processor or blender. Add in the coconut milk, cocoa powder, honey(or raw sugar), vanilla, cinnamon and blend until smooth.
- Taste the pudding and add more honey if needed. (Or any other extra flavorings you like!) Refrigerate pudding until chilled, about 30 minutes.
- Leftovers can be stored in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 48 hours.